- Seagate Support »
- WIRELESS PLUS 4TB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
WIRELESS PLUS 6TB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Wireless Plus 6TB External Hard Drive with advanced connectivity features. You can connect any wireless device to this hard drive as it supports wireless connectivity. To organize and stream media from your Wireless Plus external hard drive, use the Seagate Media app on your mobile phone. To know more about the hard drive setup, keep reading the steps given below.
Connecting the external hard drive to your computer:
The Seagate Wireless Plus External Hard Drive comes with the NTFS drive format and has a Paragon NTFS driver to enable read or write access while using it on macOS computers.
- To begin with, connect the drive to your computer using the provided USB cable.
- Wait until your computer detects the drive.
- The Wi-Fi LED on your hard drive will be turned off to indicate that the wireless connection is disabled.
- The battery LED turns solid orange when the device starts charging.
- For Windows, start moving the media from your computer to the drive.
- For Mac, double-click the MacInstaller.dmg file from the drive and complete the installation to access the drive further.
- Drag and drop the files you wish to transfer from your Mac to the Wireless Plus 6TB External Hard Drive.
Connecting the Seagate Wireless Plus hard drive to your mobile phone:
- On your Android phone, download and install the Seagate Media app from the Google Play Store.
- Ensure that your external hard drive is fully charged.
- Press the Power Button on your hard drive and check if the Wi-Fi light is turned on. This indicates that the hard drive is in Wireless mode.
- Open the Settings App on your mobile phone and tap the Wi-Fi button.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to the Seagate Wireless network.
- Next, open the Seagate Media app and follow the instructions in the Getting Started tutorial.
- When your devices are ready, stream the sample media from the Wireless Plus 6TB External Hard Drive.