- Seagate Support »
- SEAGATE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
SEAGATE WIRELESS PLUS EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Wireless Plus is an external wireless hard drive. The external hard drive comes with an in-built battery, and you can charge it using the adapter. You can stream games and live videos from the Seagate Wireless Plus hard drive. The battery lasts up to 10 hours of continuous streaming. The drive format is NTFS. You can learn how to use the Seagate Wireless Plus External Hard Drive in a simple method on this page.
What’s In The Box:
- Seagate Wireless Plus Storage Device.
- Detachable USB 3.0 Cable.
- USB Wall Adapter.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Open the box and take the USB cable, Wall Adapter, and other documents out of the box.
- Now take the Seagate Wireless Plus external hard drive out of the box.
- Press the Power button on the side of the Seagate External Hard Drive to turn ON the Storage device.
- Press the power button and check if the Wi-Fi light is solid blue. It means your device is ready to connect to other devices using a Wi-Fi network.
- On the Windows computer, click the Network icon on the Taskbar.
- Click on Seagate Wireless from the available Wi-Fi list.
- Now, open the default web browser and go to the official Seagate support website.
- Download the Seagate Media app from the website.
- Once the Seagate Media app download is complete, run the setup file and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Steps To Set Password:
- Launch the Seagate Media app on the Android mobile or in the Windows computer’s default browser.
- Now, click the Network icon and select the Seagate storage device from the Wi-Fi list.
- Select Turn on password.
- Enter a new password and then click OK.
How To Stream Media Files:
To stream a media file from the Seagate Storage device to your Android mobile or to the Windows computer, use these steps.
- Press the power button to turn ON the Seagate storage device.
- Make sure the light is lit.
- Next, connect one side of the USB cable to the Seagate storage device and the other side to the computer USB port.
- Next, copy any files from the computer and paste them into the Seagate Wireless Plus drive or just drag files from the computer and drop the files into the Seagate drive.
- Make sure the Seagate Wireless Plus external hard drive is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Seagate Media app on the Android mobile or in the Windows web browser.
- Finally, select the media you want to play.