- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Ultra Touch HDD Hard Drive Setup
Seagate Ultra Touch SSD 1TB Setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The compact and stylish Seagate Ultra Touch 1TB is the best drive that you can trust to store your photos, videos, and music from your computer or compatible Android device.
Let us now learn the Seagate Ultra Touch SSD 1TB Setup in detail.
Note: Ensure that your computer is connected to an active internet connection to install and run the Seagate Toolkit. A minimum of 600MB disk space is required for the Hard Drive setup.
Set up Procedure
- Connect the Seagate Ultra Touch 1TB SSD to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Note: Confirm the type of USB port on your computer. If your computer has only a USB-C port, use Micro B to USB-A cable with the USB-C Adapter.
- Open File Explorer from the Taskbar. Then open Ultra Touch SSD 1TB.
- Launch Start Here Win.
- Enter the required details under the Register section to Register the drive.
- Now, click Register.
- Click the Download button to download the driver for your Seagate drive.
- To begin the installation, click on the Downloaded file.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Finder Icon in the Dock.
- Open your Seagate Ultra Touch SSD and then launch Start Here Mac.
- Enter the required details under the Register section for your Device Registration.
- Click Register.
- Click the Download button.
- To launch the application, open the Zip File.
- Run the Installer file.
For Android Devices
Note: Ensure that your device is connected to the Active Internet Connection to start the setup procedure.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Download the Seagate Mobile Touch app.
- Connect Ultra Touch SSD 1TB to a USB port on your computer.
- Open the Seagate Mobile Touch App, follow the on-screen instructions to register the drive, and then start backing up the files.
Now you’ve completed the Seagate Ultra Touch SSD 1TB setup successfully.