- Seagate Support »
- SEAGATE ONE TOUCH HDD 4TB HARD DRIVE SETUP
SEAGATE ONE TOUCH HDD 5TB HARD DRIVE SETUP
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
With a 5TB capacity of One Touch HDD, you can store any digital content. You can also work without any interruptions with the drive anywhere as it transfers large files at high speeds.
Before learning the Seagate One Touch HDD 5TB Hard Drive Setup procedure, here are some of the key features that you need to know:
- 5TB capacity
- Textured design
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- One-year Mylio Create subscription plan
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
Steps to set up Seagate One Touch 5TB HDD
- Open the Seagate One Touch HDD package.
- Check all the packaging contents present in it.
- Take out the One Touch HDD from the box.
Connecting the cable:
- Plug one end of the provided USB 3.0 cable into your Seagate One Touch 5TB hard drive Setup.
- Connect the other end to your computer’s USB port.
- The light indicator blinks on your One Touch HDD.
- On your computer, select File Explorer from the taskbar.
- In the left pane, select This PC.
- Click Seagate and then click Start Here Win.
- The registration window of your Seagate Hard Drive product opens on your computer’s web browser.
- Click the PDF file to read the essential information.
Now, let us start typing the required details in the registration window of your Seagate product.
Filling the required credentials:
- Enter your name in the required field.
- Enter an email address and then click the blue Sign Up button below to continue with the registration.
- On the Protect your data page, click the blue Download button.
- The Seagate toolkit software downloads automatically.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, you’ll see a confirmation message on the successful registration of your Seagate One Touch HDD.
- Double-click the Seagate toolkit exe file to start the installation process.
- Select the checkbox next to I agree the License Agreement. You can also click the License Agreement link to read the agreement fully.
- Click Continue.
- Now, the toolkit software will check for updates.
- It also installs essential files.
- After the completion of the process, click Next.
- The Toolkit welcome screen appears now.
The Seagate One Touch 5TB HDD Hard Drive Setup is now complete. You are now ready to use the One Touch HDD and enjoy storing files on it. After storing all the digital contents, you can safely disconnect or remove the drive from your Windows computer.