- Seagate Support »
- Seagate One Touch HDD 2TB Hard Drive Setup
Seagate One Touch HDD 2TB Hard Drive Setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
With One Touch HDD, you can store digital content and transfer large files at high speed. You can work seamlessly with the drive anywhere, and the textured look of the One Touch HDD hard drive brings attention to people.
Key features of One Touch HDD
- USB 3.0 connectivity
- One-year Mylio Create subscription plan
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan
- 2TB capacity
- Stellar and Textured design
Now, let us learn the Seagate One Touch HDD hard drive setup in detail.
- Open the Hard Drive packaging box.
- Check all the components present in it.
- Take out the One Touch HDD hard drive from the box.
Connecting the cable
- Plug one end of the provided USB cable into your One Touch HDD hard drive.
- Connect the opposite end to your computer’s USB port.
- The light indicator blinks on your One Touch HDD hard drive.
- On your computer, select This PC.
- Click Seagate and then click Start_Here_Win.
- The registration window of your Seagate product opens on your computer’s web browser.
- You can click the PDF to read the essential details.
Filling the required credential
- Enter your name.
- Enter an email address and then click the blue Sign Up button below to continue.
- On the Protect your data page, click the blue Download button.
- The Seagate toolkit software downloads automatically.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, you’ll see a confirmation message on the successful registration of your One Touch HDD.
- Now, double-click the Seagate toolkit exe download file to start the installation process.
- Select the checkbox beside I agree to the License Agreement. You can also click the License Agreement link to read the agreement fully.
- Click Continue.
- Now, the toolkit software will check for any updates or install any important files. Click Next.
- The toolkit welcome screen appears.
The Seagate One Touch HDD external hard drive setup is now complete. Now, you can start to enjoy storing files on your hard drive. After storing all the digital contents, you can safely disconnect the drive from your Windows computer.