- Seagate Support »
- Seagate One Touch Hdd 1 Tb Hard Drive Setup
Seagate One Touch Hdd 1 Tb Hard Drive Setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB hard drive is almost enough to store & access all your data files in one place. You can access this drive either from your computer or Android device. It works directly out of the box on Windows and Mac computers. You may need to reformat the drive to use it with the Time Machine tool on your Mac.
Some of the key features of this drive are listed below.
- Compatibility:USB 3.0
- Minimum storage capacity:up to 1 TB (Note: The maximum storage capacity of this drive is5 TB)
- Customizable backup:Yes, supported
- Data Recovery services:Yes
- Mylio Create Plan: Yes, 1-year subscription
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan:4 months subscription
Now, let’s see how to perform the Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB hard drive setup for the first time.
Steps for Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB hard drive setup
Step 1: Physical setup
- Get Micro B to USB-A cable.
- Now, based on the port available on computer, perform the following instructions.
- If computer has USB-A port, then use the Micro B to USB-A cable.
- Similarly, if computer has USB-C port, use Micro B to USB-A cable with USB-C adapter to connect Seagate One Touch HDD to computer.
- As soon as the drive is connected to computer, the drive will turn on.
Step 2: Configure the drive settings
- On computer, open Devices window.
- Locate Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB hard drive icon and click on it.
- Now, the Start_Here_“Windows or Mac” installer file will appear on the screen; double-click on it to begin the installation.
- When prompted, register your drive. Then download and install the drive’s toolkit on your computer.
- Once Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB hard drive setup is complete, you can use the drive to store all your important files on your computer.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Search for the Seagate Mobile Touch app and select it.
- Tap on Install button followed by Accept.
- Once the app is installed, connect your Android device to the Seagate One-touch drive using USB-C cable. You can use Micro B to USB-A cable with USB-C adapter if your Android device doesn’t have USB-C port.
- Now, open Seagate Mobile Touch app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB Hard Drive Setup.
To get remote assistance in performing Seagate One Touch HDD 1 TB Hard Drive Setup, click on the Call button provided on this page.