- Seagate Support »
- Seagate NTFS driver for Mac
Seagate Mac NTFS Driver Download
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
If you have purchased the Seagate hard drive to be connected to a Windows computer, you would have formatted the drive using the HFS driver. Later, if you try to connect the same drive to a Mac computer, you cannot access the drive. You need to use the NTFS driver to format the drive for your Mac. Carry out the steps mentioned below Seagate Mac NTFS Driver Download.
- Connect the Seagate hard drive to the Mac computer using a standard USB cable.
- Check whether the Mac computer recognizes your drive.
- If it fails to recognize your Seagate drive, then follow the necessary troubleshooting steps to resolve the connectivity issues.
- You need to open the default browser (Safari).
- Ensure that you have a standard Internet connection before downloading the NTFS driver.
- Go to the official Seagate site and locate the NTFS driver.
- Make sure that you select a compatible NTFS driver for your operating system version and its type.
- Click the Download button near the NTFS Driver for Mac.
- Wait until the download is complete.
- After downloading the Seagate NTFS driver, go to the location in which you have saved the downloaded file.
- Else, navigate to the Downloads folder to select the downloaded file.
- Give a double-click on the NTFS driver setup file to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the Seagate End User License Agreement (EULA) and click the I agree button to continue with the installation process.
- Enter the necessary details and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the NTFS driver is installed, restart your Mac and check if you can access and work with the Seagate hard drive.
If you have any difficulties Seagate Mac NTFS Driver Download and install, contact our technical support team.