- Seagate Support »
- Ps4 Corrupted Data Error
Seagate Game Drive Ps4 Corrupted
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Game Drive from Seagate is an external hard drive that allows user to extend their storage and hence install more games on their gaming consoles. The Game Drive external hard drive can be connected to the console using a simple USB connection. While using it, if you have incorrectly turned off the Seagate Game Drive, or if the power went off suddenly, you might receive a warning on the screen showing “Seagate Game drive PS4 corrupted.” You can pursue the steps that are given below to fix the issue.
- Go to Settings and select the Devices option. Then, navigate to the USB Storage Devices section.
- If your drive is not detected, disconnect and plug in the Seagate game drive again.
- Wait for about 60 seconds before starting your game.
- Now, go to the USB Storage Devices section and format your drive as extended storage.
- If the issue persists, check the cables connecting the drive, whether they have gone defective.
- If you connected via a USB hub, remove the cables from the hub.
- Connect the Seagate Game drive to your PS4 device directly.
- The Game drive PS4 for corrupted issue will now be resolved.
Click on the Call button on this page, and engage with our technical support team to sort out your issues.