- Seagate Support »
- Game Drive For Ps4
Seagate Game Drive Ps4 2tb Not Working
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The Seagate Game PS4 2TB drive helps to store a large number of games. It provides full-speed gaming like you are playing from the internal drive. The USB 3.0 cable is the only supported interface for the connection between the drive and your computer. To resolve the Seagate Game PS4 2TB drive not working problem, carry out the troubleshooting instructions mentioned on this web page.
- Connect the Seagate Game drives PS4 2TB to your computer and check if the ‘Your device is ready to use’ notification message is displayed on the screen.
- If not, go to the File Explorer window and select the My Computer or My PC tab on the left panel.
- On the main panel, go to the Devices with Removable Storage section and check if the Seagate Game PS4 2TB drive is visible.
- If not, check for the interface cable connected between the drive and the computer.
- If the USB cable is damaged, try to replace it with a new one.
- Try to connect the drive to a different USB port.
- The version of PS4 software must not be outdated. If so, try to update the PS4 software to the latest version.
- Check if the Seagate Game PS4 2TB not working has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, rebuild the database of PS4 and then initialize it.
To get assistance from our technical experts in resolving the Seagate Game drive PS4 2TB not workingproblem, click the Call button on this web page.