- Seagate Support »
- Hard Disk Partition Recovery
Guidance For Seagate External Hard Disk Partition Recovery
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate External Hard Disk is a portable storage drive that offers varied storage capacity ranging from 1 TB to 3 TB. Based on your needs and desire, you can purchase your Seagate external hard disk.
If required, you can create a partition of your desire to store the data on your Seagate external hard drive.
Most of us keep deleting unwanted files from our computer to avoid storage problems. If you have deleted the essential files along with the unwanted ones, then there is a way to recover them. If the files stored on your internal hard disk are deleted, then you can restore them from Recycle Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac). If files stored on your external hard disk are deleted, then you need to use recovery software to restore them. Carry out these steps on how to partition Seagate external hard disk in Windows.
In the section below, we shall see how to restore deleted data from the Seagate External hard disk partition using the Remo Partition Recovery software.
- First, download and install the Remo Partition Recovery Software on your computer.
- Connect your external hard drive to the computer.
- Launch the partition recovery software on the computer.
- Click the Partition Recovery option.
- Now, a list of internal and external drives will appear on the screen.
- Select your Seagate External hard disk from the list.
- Click the Next button.
- Now, the partition recovery software will start to scan your external hard drive. Wait for it to complete.
- Once the recovery software completes the scan process, a list of files that can be recovered will be displayed on the screen.
- Select and preview the files you want.
- Click the Save Recovery Session button.
- Once all the selected files have been recovered, close the partition recovery software window.
- If you need remote assistance on how to partition Seagate external hard disk in Windows, contact us.