- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB Hard Drive
Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB Hard Drive [Simple Guide]
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB hard drive is one of the compact external devices ever produced. The hard drive is built to keep your information safe at all times.
Our lives have been surrounded by videos and photographs ever since cameras came into existence. We are more involved in capturing the important moments in our lives, and we do not want to miss them at any cost. With the Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB hard drive, you can relieve your computer from the task of storing all your documents and can easily perform the transfer of data from one place to another. The hard drive is so easy to use, even for beginners.
Using the Seagate hard drive needs no installation or formatting. All you must do is connect the drive to your computer using a USB cable, and the device will be ready to use.
Here is some information you must know about the Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB hard drive.
- Windows 10 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- USB 3.0 (for high transfer speed) or USB 2.0
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- The Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB hard drive
- USB 3.0 cable
- Quick Start guide
- Recovery data services
- Make sure your computer is turned on.
- Unpack the Seagate box and remove the hard drive and the USB cable.
- Remove the USB cable from the packaging; connect the pin of the USB cable that corresponds to the pin slot in the hard drive.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer.
HOW TO USE:
- Simply select a folder of your choice from one of the drives on your computer.
- Do a right-click on the folder.
- Click the Send to option and select your Seagate hard drive.
- Open the default browser.
- Make sure the Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB hard drive is connected to your computer.
- Type the URL for the Seagate hard drive support in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Once the page opens, click the Support tab.
- Under All Supports, click Software Downloads.
- When the page opens, scroll down to the Firmware Downloads section.
- Click the Enter Serial Number field and type the serial number of your hard drive.
- Click SEARCH FOR FIRMWARE.
- Download the firmware to your computer.
That’s all about the Seagate Expansion Portable 2TB hard drive.