- Seagate Support »
- Seagate DJI FLY Drive 2TB Setup
Seagate DJI FLY Drive 2Tb Setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
If you’re planning to get a Portable External Hard Drive backup and high storage drive for your drone footage, then the Seagate DJI FLY Drive 2TB Setup is the best choice. This drive comes with built-in DJI technology and has a UHS-II MicroSD card slot. The Seagate DJI FLY drive also features a complimentary two-month membership to one of the leading video editing software “Adobe Premiere Pro CC.”
Requirements For The Drive:
- System requirements: Should be Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher.
- Port:USB-C port
What’s included in the package?
- Seagate DJI FLY 2TB drive
- USB-C cable
- Protective bumper
- Quick start guide
To know about Seagate DJI FLY 2TB Drive setup, scroll down this page.
SEAGATE DJI FLY DRIVE 2TB SETUP
Quick steps to perform the Seagate DJI FLY 2TB Drive Setup
- Initially, make sure that the drive has been unpacked properly.
- Turn off your computer.
- Now, get the USB-C cable provided along with the drive during the purchase.
- Connect the cable between the Seagate DJI FLY Drive and the computer.
- Now, turn on the computer.
- Go to My Computers or Devices window.
- Locate Fly Drive icon and double-click on it.
- Now, Start_Here_“Windows or Mac” file will be displayed on the screen; double-click on it to finish Seagate DJI FLY 2TB Drive setup.Once the drive is set up, you can use it to take a backup and store data.
- To take a backup from your drone camera, just remove microSD card from the drone and insert it into the Seagate drive’s SD card slot.&
- After inserting the card, connect the drive to computer and take a backup.
SEAGATE DJI FLY DRIVE 2TB USER MANUAL
The user guide of the drive encloses the pictorial representation of the Seagate DJI FLY 2TB Drive Setup. You can also find some basic information in the manual. To download a soft copy of the user manual, go to the drive’s official support page and click on the Getting Started icon or go to the Spec section and click on the Manual icon.
SEAGATE DJI FLY DRIVE 2TB DOWNLOAD
- Seagate releases firmware updates periodically for the Seagate DJI FLY Drive. To download it, follow the below instructions.
- Go to Seagate DJI FLY Drive 2TB official support page.
- Click on Download icon.
- In the field under Firmware Downloads, type your drive name and click on SEARCH FOR FIRMWARE button.
- Now, if the latest firmware is available for drive, it will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it by clicking on Download icon.
- Once the firmware file is download, you can open it and perform the installation.
Seagate also provides a diagnostic tool called SeaTools for the Seagate DJI Fly Drive. You can also download this diagnostic tool from the drive’s official support page.
To know more about Seagate DJI FLY 2TB Drive Setup, contact us.