- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Barracuda Fast Ssd Setup
Seagate Barracuda Fast Ssd 1TB Setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Barracuda Fast Ssd 1TB Setup is a portable, fast, and high storage capacity drive that allows you to transfer and store huge volume data. This drive works with the Mac (10.12 or higher) and Windows (7 or higher) and that too directly out of the box. The USB-C interface is used for connectivity.
The key features of the Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD 1TB drive are listed below.
- Backup & folder mirroring software for file syncing and backup
- Adobe Creative Cloud to edit photos
- Max data transfer:Up to 540 MB/s
- Customizable & continuous backup
This article will guide you in performing the Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD 1TB setup for the first time.
- Inside the product box, you can find the following components.
- Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD 1 TB hard drive
- USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) cable
- USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1) to USB-A cable (compatible with USB 3.0/USB 2.0 ports)
Steps To Setup Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD:
Step 1: Physical Setup
Based on the USB port available on your computer, the procedure for the physical setup will vary.
For USB-C port
- Get the USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Connect the Seagate Hard Drive to Windows or Mac computer using the cable.
- Make sure to connect the cable securely.
For USB 3.0/USB 2.0
- Get the USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Now, using the cable, connect your computer to the drive.
- Turn on computer if it is turned off and go to the second step of the Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD 1TB setup.
Step 2: Configuring The Seagate Drive Settings
- Go to computer’s Devices or My Computer, My PC, or Computer screen.
- Locate and double-click on the Seagate Barracuda Fast SSD 1 TB hard drive icon.
- Click on the Start_Here_ “Win” or Start_Here_ “Mac” icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the Register dialog box, enter the asked information in the given fields.
- Make sure to select the Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Optional Offers options and click on the Register button.
- When prompted, download and install the drive toolkit on computer.
- Once the Seagate drive’s toolkit is installed, you can use the drive to store or transfer important files and folders.
To get remote assistance in performing the Seagate Barracuda Fast Ssd 1TB setup, click on the Call button provided on this page.