- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim Portable Drive 2TB setup
Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable Drive 2TB setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable Drive 2TB Setup is compact and provides high storage capacity. This hard drive works with USB 3.0 and is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating Systems. You can back up your files to the drive with one click and schedule automatic backup for your convenience. To know more about the Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim portable drive (2TB) setup, keep reading the instructions below.
- First, connect your hard drive and Windows computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Next, connect your computer to your local wireless network.
- Open File Explorer and select Backup Plus from the left-side panel.
- Click on Start Here Win to launch the setup.
- On the Register screen, enter your details in the required field and click the Register button.
- Under the Protect your Data section, click the Download button to get the Seagate Toolkit app. It is used to set up sync folders and backup plans.
- After completing the download, navigate to the Downloads folder and double-click the SeagateToolkit.exe file to launch the Toolkit app.
- Create a mirror folder and start a backup plan to customize your Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim portable drive (2TB).
- If necessary, you can also format and partition your drive using the Toolkit app.
- Start by connecting the Seagate External hard drive to your Mac using the supplied USB cable.
- On your Mac, open Finder and click the Backup Plus tab below Devices.
- Click to launch Start Here Mac.
- Register your details and download the Toolkit app after ensuring that you have an active Internet connection on your Mac.
- Go to Downloads and double-click the Seagate Toolkit.zip file.
- Click on Seagate Toolkit Installer to launch the app.
- Create a mirror folder and optimize the disk performance.
- You have now seen the Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable Drive 2TB Setup.