- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable 2Tb Hard Drive Setup
Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim Portable 1TB Hard Drive Setup
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim portable 1TB Hard Drive is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating systems. You can easily plug the hard drive into your computer via a USB cable and customize backup using the Seagate tools. To know how to perform the Seagate Backup Plus drive setup on your computer, keep reading the instructions below.
- First, connect your Seagate hard drive and Windows computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Double-click the This PC or My Computer shortcut icon on the desktop to open File Explorer.
- Select Backup Plus from the left-side panel and Click to launch Start Here Win.
- On the Register screen, enter your name and email address in the required fields.
- Select all the checkboxes below I have read and agree to.
- Click the Register button to register your Seagate Backup Plus drive.
- If prompted, install Seagate Toolkit by clicking the Download button below Protect your Data.
- Return to File Explorer and open the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the Seagate Toolkit file to launch the app.
- Use the tools in the Seagate Toolkit to create and manage mirror folders, backup plans, and optimize your disk performance.
- You have now seen the Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim portable 1TB Hard Drive setup on a Windows computer.
- To begin with, connect your portable hard drive to your Mac using the supplied USB cable.
- On your Mac, open Finder and click Backup Plus below Devices.
- Click to launch Start Here Mac and enter your details to register the Seagate Backup Plus Drive.
- Click the Download button under the Protect your Data section.
- After completing the download, double-click the Seagate Toolkit Installer to launch the app.
- Set up backups, create a mirror folder, and optimize your disk performance using Seagate Toolkit.
- If necessary, you can also format the drive using the Disk Utility.
- You have now seen the Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim portable 1TB Hard drive setup on a Mac.