- Seagate Support »
- See files on Seagate Backup Plus
How to See Files on Seagate Backup Plus?
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 2TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 2TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 2TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 2TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 2TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 2TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 2TB
The Seagate Backup Plus portable hard drives can be used to store your photos, movies, and documents in one place. By following the procedure given below that how to view files on Seagate backup plus
Finding Backup files on Seagate Backup plus from a PC:
- Connect the Seagate Backup Plus drive to your computer using a USB cable.
- On a Windows PC, open My Computer.
- Locate the Backup Plus drive and open it.
- Double-click on the Toolkit folder to select Backup.
- Open the user folder where you have stored your data.
- You can view all your files stored on the Seagate Backup Plus drive from your computer.
Finding Backup files on Seagate Backup plus from a mobile device:
- If you are using a smartphone with a C-type interface port, you can directly connect your Seagate hard drive and smartphone with a USB-C cable.
- After the connection, you can use that how to view files on Seagate Backup Plus drive from your mobile device easily.