- Seagate Support »
- HOW TO USE SEAGATE BACKUP PLUS HUB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
HOW TO USE SEAGATE BACKUP PLUS HUB 8TB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
With storage requirements changing overnight, there are a lot of devices that tend to satisfy the user’s demands. Seagate is one such brand that has considered itself the leader of the storage market. To expand its own product line, the company launched Seagate Backup Plus. It is one of the best Desktop Hard Drives that come with a large capacity to save all your important data and files.
The size of the Seagate Backup Plus drive is larger compared to the regular external hard drives, but not as huge as you expect it to be. Unlike the traditional hard drives, the Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8TB External Hard Drive is a little special. It comes not with one but two USB 3.0 ports that can do wonders. It helps in the faster transfer of files, videos, and also recharging your tablet, smartphones, or cameras.
How to connect?
- Firstly, attach one end of the main power cord to the back of the Seagate hard drive.
- Make sure that the plug is attached to the main power source.
- The LED on the device will then turn on.
Now, connect the USB Micro-B end of a USB cable to the Seagate Hard Drive and the other end to the computer.
Register the Seagate Backup Plus Hub
- Open the Seagate Backup Plus Hub Hard Drive connected to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Perform a double-click on the setup file to start the installer.
- Follow the commands on the screen, complete the registration, and install the software.
Once the software installation is over, you can easily use the Seagate Backup Plus Hub 8TB External Hard Drive on your computer.