- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Personal Cloud Reset
How to Reset Seagate Personal Cloud?
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 5TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 5TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 5TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 5TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 5TB
Resetting your Seagate Personal Cloud will not result in the loss of any data. Following the instructions given here will reset the network settings. At the end of the resetting procedure, your data will be moved to a folder named Recovery in the Public share.
- You will find the power button at the back of your Personal Cloud. Make use of this button to power off the Personal Cloud device.
- You will see the reset button inside the casing at the back of your device.
- Now, insert a slim object or a paper clip into the hole found at the back of your device. And, press down the reset button. Don’t release the button.
- Power on your device.
- Wait for at least 20 seconds. Then, release the reset button.
- The LED on your Personal Cloud will now start blinking in red. Now, you have to wait while your Personal Cloud resets to the default factory settings.
Note: Please avoid turning off your Personal Cloud while the red LED is blinking.
- Wait until the LED on the top of your device shows a steady white light (that does not blink).
- Now, you are ready to set up your Personal Cloud and Guide on how to Reset Seagate Personal Cloud.