- Seagate Support »
- Seagate game drive for Xbox
How To Format Seagate Game Drive For Xbox One?
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox is the external hard drive designed exclusively for Xbox gamers to extend their game storage. Using the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox which ranges upto 4 TB disk storage capacity, you can have more than 100 Xbox games stored on it, and play your games without any lag. In order to use the drive for Xbox, it must be formatted. Follow the steps how to format Seagate game drive for Xbox One.
- Turn on the TV and power the Xbox One console.
- The first step is to make sure there are no critical files stored in the hard drive before performing the format.
- Insert the Seagate external hard drive to one of the USB ports in the Xbox One console.
- Xbox will detect the Seagate drive and will prompt ‘how do you want to use this drive:’
- Games & applications
- Select the Games & application option.
- Navigate through the following settings:
- System > Settings > Manage Storage.
- The manage storage screen will show the Seagate drive name on the TV and will show two options:
- Format Storage Device
- Select the option Format Storage Device.
- The connected Seagate hard drive will be formatted, and all the data present in it will be deleted.
- You will have more space to store more apps and games from the Xbox One device.
Follow the above-mentioned steps in the given order how to Format Seagate game drive for Xbox One.