- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Backup Plus was format on mac
Format a Seagate Backup Plus For Mac
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 2TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 2TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 2TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 2TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 2TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 2TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 2TB
The guided instructions given below explains how to format a seagate backup plus.
For Mac users
- Before formatting your Seagate Backup Plus drive, take a backup of the files that are stored on it if required.
- Connect the Seagate Backup Plus drive to your Mac system.
- Now, launch the Finder wizard on your Mac system.
- Navigate to the Applications section and select the Utilities option followed by Disk Utility.
- Locate and select the Seagate Backup Plus drive.
- Click the Erase option.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box will appear on the screen prompting you to enter a name for the drive that you wish to format.
- Enter the drive name in the given field and select the OS X Extended option.
- Click the Erase button to begin the format process.
- Wait for the selected Seagate Backup Plus drive format process to complete.
- Once the format process is completed, click the Done button on the final screen.
- using these steps that we can execute that Seagate backup plus
For Windows users
- Make sure that the Seagate Backup Plus drive is connected to your Windows system.
- Locate and click anywhere in the Search field and type the diskmgmt.msc command.
- Now, the Disk Management window will appear on the screen.
- A list of drives installed on your Windows system will be displayed on the screen. Locate and select the Seagate Backup Plus drive.
- Right-click on the Seagate Backup Plus drive and click the Format option.
- Now, the format process begins, wait for it to complete.
- Once the format is done, the Completed message will appear on the screen.
- follow the above steps that how to format a seagate backup plus