- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Backup Plus Connect With Mac
Connect Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1tb Mac
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1 TB drive is available for Windows and Mac devices. If you are going to connect the drive to your Mac device, set the Format as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), which is also known as HFS+. You can use the Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive of capacity 1 TB to store data from your Mac device. The Seagate drive is compact, and you can take it anywhere with you.
Proceed with the steps given below how to connect Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB Mac device.
- Plug in the power cord to the Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive. Connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Connect your Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive to your Mac device using the Micro B to USB-A cable.
- Plug in the micro B side to the Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive and the other USB end to your Mac device.
- Make sure to connect the Mac device to your wireless network. The internet connection should be fast and uninterrupted to register the Seagate Backup Plus Slim drive.
- Click the Finder icon on the Dock.
- Open the Seagate Backup Plus Slim folder under external devices.
- Double-click on the Start Here Mac option to begin the registration process.
- Type your name, email address, and other details in the appropriate fields.
- Click and enable the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Optional Offers options of Seagate. Then, click on the Register button.
- When prompted to download Toolkit, click the Download button.
- Go to the Finder section and open the Downloaded file.
- Now, extract the SeagateToolkit.zip file. Then, double-click on the Seagate Toolkit Installer to install the software.
- Complete the software installation process by following the instructions displayed on the setup wizard.
- By using these steps we can execute that how to connect seagate backup plus slim 1TB Mac.