- Seagate Support »
- Configure Seagate Personal Cloud
How to Setup Seagate Personal Cloud?
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 5TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 5TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 5TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 5TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 5TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 5TB
The Seagate Personal Cloud device helps to create a media library. Also, it saves your important files in one location safely. The step-by-step guidelines to configure the Seagate Personal Cloud device are provided on this web page for your reference.
- Establish a connection between the Seagate Personal Cloud device and wireless router using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect one end of a power adapter to the power port of the Seagate Personal Cloud device.
- The other end of the power adapter must be connected to a power outlet.
- Power up the Seagate Personal Cloud device. The LED at the top of the device starts to flash.
- The wireless network connection is achieved successfully when the LED turns white.
Accessing Seagate Personal Cloud
- You can access the Seagate Personal Cloud device from a web browser.
- It allows you to manage your devices, account, users, and content with an internet connection.
- At any time, you can back up your the using the Seagate Personal Cloud device.
- Once you launch the default web browser on your computer, visit the login web page of Seagate Personal Cloud.
- Log into the Seagate Personal Cloud account using the email address and password.
- Alternatively, open the File Explorer dialog window and select the PersonalCloud option on the left panel.
- After selecting the Public folder on the main panel, click the Personal Cloud file.
- If you already have a Seagate Personal Cloud account, enter the correct email address and password.
- If not, the ‘Welcome to the Seagate Personal Cloud Setup Wizard’ message will display on the screen.
- Select the checkbox next to the ‘I have read and agree to Seagate’s Terms and Conditions for Seagate NAS OS’ option and click Next.
- The Owner Settings dialog window will appear on the screen. Fill the Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, and Time Zone fields.
- After selecting the checkbox beside the ‘Register my product with Seagate’ option, click the Next button.
- The confirmation code will be sent to the registered email. Make sure to note it down or copy it.
- Paste the copied confirmation code in the Confirmation Code field within a specified duration.
- Click the Next button in the Confirm Your ‘Seagate Access Account’ dialog window.
- Now, you will see the device username and Seagate access ID in the Your Personal Cloud Accounts window.
- Once you click the Finish button, the Personal Cloud username and Seagate access ID will be sent to the registered email.
- The ‘Welcome to Seagate Personal Cloud’ message window will prompt on the screen.
- Click the Next button and then view all the features and settings on the Seagate Personal Cloud device.