- Seagate Support »
- Seagate Backup Files Blinking Light Issue
How To Fix Seagate Backup Plus Blinking Light Issue On Mac?
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The fix Seagate backup plus blinking light issue on Mac. It might be due to a hard drive problem. But there is always a fix when it comes to backup plus issues. Here are some common fixes that could solve the blinking issue with your Seagate backup plus.
- You can try removing the Seagate backup plus from the current USB slot and try connecting it to a different USB port.
- You can also try changing the connector cable to see if the problem persists.
USB Root Hub
- Launch your Mac. Search for Utility Window using the spotlight search.
- You can also find the Utility window from applications.
- Under the Hardware options, select USB.
- Check to see if all the USB ports on your Mac are unmounted.
Update Hard drive driver
Follow the below steps that how to fix seagate backup plus blinking light issue on Mac.
- Select the Seagate driver from the list of external devices connected to your Mac.
- Once you locate your driver, right-click on Seagate backup plus.
- It will open up a list; select the Update driver.
- Once you perform the reboot, restart your PC.
- Check to see if the above solution fixes the issue.
Check The Power Supply
Perform the following steps that how to fix seagate backup plus blinking light issue on Mac.
- If there is no power to your computer, the blinking light will not power on in your Seagate backup plus.
- Change your cable.
- Change the USB port(Optional)
- Try connecting your Seagate backup plus to another computer.
- If the above solutions do not work, the Seagate backup plus drive is in a dead condition.