- Seagate Support »
- Expansion Portable 2tb External Hard Drive
Expansion Portable External Hard Drive
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
The Expansion Portable External Hard Drive provides extra storage for your ever-growing collection of files and helps to consolidate all of your data to a single location. With this drive, you can free up space on your computer’s internal drive to boost the system performance.
The overall setup of the external hard drive is straightforward. You just need to connect your external hard drive to the computer using a USB cable, and you are ready to go. Usually, the Windows operating system automatically recognizes the hard drive, so there is no need to install or configure any software on your computer.
- Expansion 12TB Portable external hard drive.
- USB 3.0 cable.
- Power Adapter.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Rescue Data Recovery Services.
PRODUCT REGISTRATION STEPS:
- It is important to register the newly bought Seagate Expansion drive online.
- Go to the manufacturer’s support page, where you will find the Register for your product option.
- Fill in all the necessary details one by one, such as Country/Region, Preferred language, Serial Number, Email address, phone number, postal code, place of purchase, etc.
- After you finish entering all the required details, click on Register Product.
SIMPLE PROCEDURE TO MOVE THE DATA TO THE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE:
The Seagate expansion portable hard drive does not come with in-built backup software. So, there is no need to install any software to make the Seagate External Hard Drive work on your system. Simply plug the Seagate hard drive into your computer using a USB cable.
- Once connected, the hard drive should appear in My computer/This PC and Windows Explorer/File Explorer.
- Locate the files or folder that you want to copy.
- Right-click on it, then select Copy from the drop-down menu.
- Now look for the Seagate Expansion drive in My Computer or This PC.
- Open the drive folder, right-click on the blank space, and choose Paste from the drop-down menu.
- The files will appear inside the window, which means that the files are copied successfully.
- In other ways, you can simply drag and drop the contents from your computer’s internal storage to the Expansion Portable External Hard Drive.