- Seagate Support »
- Connect seagate backup plus hub 6tb external hard drive to pc
Connect seagate backup plus hub 12tb external hard drive to pc
- How to connect Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- Windows 7 or Vista requests Drivers
- Backup Plus 3TB Hard drive not detected
- Connect Backup Plus 3TB External Drive to a USB port.
- How to Use Seagate Backup Plus 3TB?
- How to find out the backup files on Backup Plus 3TB Desktop Drive?
- Eject Backup Plus 3TB Safely
- Moving data between two systems
- Seagate-S drive Missing
- Windows Disk Error Checking on Backup Plus 3TB
Step 1: Connect Seagate Backup Plus Hub to a power outlet
- Ensure you take out the Connect Seagate Backup Plus Hub 12TB External Hard Drive to PC from the package and remove all its contents from the box.
- Place the device near your PC and a power outlet so that you can easily access it.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the Seagate Backup Plus Hub and another end to the power outlet.
Step 2: Connect Seagate Backup Plus Hub to PC
- Now turn on your PC and connect the Seagate Backup Plus Hub to the PC via USB cable.
- Make sure the LED on the device Turns On.
- Seagate Backup Plus Hub icon pops up on the desktop.
- Double-click on the drive icon to open it.
- Make sure the Seagate driver software is listed in the drive folder.
- Double-click on the Start_Here_ file to install the driver. Select the download option on the Seagate driver download page.
- You can also download the software from the official web page of Seagate.
- Open a web browser, go to the Seagate official web page , and search for the external device name and model.
- Select the Support tab on the Seagate External Hard Drive and select the Downloads and drivers.
- Click on the driver and make sure you downloaded the software that supports your PC’s OS.
- Wait until the download process gets complete.
Step 3: Installation of driver
- After downloading the driver, search for the downloaded file on your PC.
- Locate the file and double-click on the .exe file to install the driver.
- Click Install after accepting the End Users License Agreement.
- Wait until the installation gets completed and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Now, you can access the Connect Seagate Backup Plus Hub 12TB External Hard Drive to PC.